- Republic of Serbia
- Danube River Enterprise Pollution Reduction Project
Grant number: TF 054908 and TF 056212
Procurement of trucks for collecting animal secondary products, fixed container trucks and tanker for blood for rendering plants in Sombor, Cuprija and Belgrade
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business on March 29, 2005.
- 2. The Republic of Serbia has received financing from the Global Environment Facility (GEF) and the Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA) toward the cost of Danube River Enterprise Pollution Reduction Project (DREPR) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to payments under the contract for “ Procurement of trucks for collecting animal secondary products, fixed container trucks and tanker for blood for rendering plants in Sombor, Cuprija and Belgrade”, No: SAM-DREPR-ICB-G-050.
3. The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management of the Republic of Serbia through DREPR Project Implementation Unit now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for supply of trucks for collecting animal secondary products (three pieces), fixed container trucks (two pieces) and tanker for blood (one piece) for rendering plants in Sombor, Cuprija and Belgrade.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, May 2004 and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from:
Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management of the Republic of Serbia
DREPR Project Implementation Unit
Attn. Mrs. Mirjana Simic Bowen , Procurement Specialist
Obilicev Venac 9-11, III floor, room 33
11 000 Belgrade
Tel: +381 11 334 8051
Fax: +381 11 334 8051;
and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 9.00 a.m. to 13.00 p.m. every working day.
Qualifications requirements include:
- Financial annual turn over of successful Bidder shall be at least 2 million Euros in any of the last three years.
- The Bidder is in business of production/delivery of similar equipment at least five years.
- The Bidders shall submit the reference lists for not less than two successfully completed contracts during the last three years for delivery of: at least five (5) trucks in total, for collecting of animal secondary products each with capacity of not less than 3000KG; at least three (3) fixed container trucks in total, with minimum capacity 5,000 KG; and at least two (2) tankers in total, for blood with minimum capacity 5,000 Liters, operating faultlessly.
- The Bidder’s statement signed by authorized signatory that the Bidder, within 60 days of signing the Contract, will establish its own service/maintenance facility in the Purchaser’s country. The facility must be equipped by OEM and trained personnel for minimum five years after the expiration of warranty period.
- The products have to be produced / assembled in line with relevant European Directives and regulations in particular Regulation EC 1774/2002, Annex II, supported by copies of Declaration of Conformity (CE mark); and must be in accordance with relevant transport vehicle laws of the Republic of Serbia.
A margin of preference for certain goods manufactured domestically shall not be applied. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee 9000, 00 RSD or 100 EURO. The method of payment will be direct deposit to specified account:
- Interested bidders from Serbia shall deposit aforementioned fee in Serbian dinars in favor of:
Ministry of agriculture, forestry and water management
Belgrade, Nemanjina 22-26
Account No. 840-1562845-88
- Interested foreign bidders shall deposit aforementioned fee in EURO in favor of:
Account with Institution:
National Bank of Serbia
Acc. No. RS35908500100000020757
Name and address:
Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management
Belgrade, Nemanjina 22-26, Serbia
Intermediary bank: DEUTDEFF, Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt am Main, DE
The Bidding Documents will be sent by mail or courier .
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below before February 27, 2009 until 12.00 CET.Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12.15 CET February 27, 2009. All bids for each lot must be accompanied by a Bid security in the amount of 16.000,00 EURO, or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
- 9. The address referred to above is:
Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management of Republic of Serbia
DREPR Project Implementation Unit
Obilicev Venac 9-11, III floor, room number 33 , 11000 Belgrade Republic of Serbia